WE'RE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
July 15, 2020
Dear Valued Customers,
The continued spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Canada and around the world has understandably raised concerns for you and your families. At PERRI-MED FIRST-AID TRAINING, the well-being of our instructors, valued customers and our community, is of the deepest concern to us. We want you to know that your safety will remain our top priority during this pandemic.
*PLEASE BE ADVISED:
PERRI-MED FIRST AID TRAINING is providing training 7 days a week at our training facility to groups of 4 to 6.
When it comes to training, the following precautions have been implemented and exceed industry standards regarding:
- Class sizes: Have been limited to half capacity emphasizing physical distancing standards.
- Strict screening & sanitization requirements upon arrival (details below)
- Updates to Classroom Procedures (details below)
- Cleaning our facility (details below)
- Face masks are made available for your training experience (details below)
Upon arrival into our building, strict screening & sanitization procedures must be followed:
- Screening Questionnaire: Participants will complete a written health questionnaire and will be screened prior to entering our training area. Questions are used from the Ontario COVID-19 self-assessment tool (https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/).*Please be advised: Parents/Guardians will answer on behalf of students aged 15 or less.
- Sanitization: Students must proceed directly to the sanitizing station and sanitize hands.
- PPE: Students are encouraged to bring their own face masks, gloves and personal sanitizer to the course. Optionally, students can purchase a Covid PPE kit (4 masks, 2 sets of gloves, personal hand sanitizer 2oz) at the course for an additional cost.
Updates to Classroom Procedures:
- Each training participant will have their own practical workspace with appropriate distance from other participants.
- Disposable gloves will be used for all practical exercises.
- Each participant will be provided with their own manikin and pocket mask with one-way-vale to perform CPR and will simulate breaths.
- Disinfectants are provided for further disinfection of equipment immediately before use.
- All equipment is thoroughly cleaned & sanitized between courses
Cleaning our facility:
- We understand your concerns during this time, so we’re taking additional steps to keep our space safe for you and your employees when you decide to schedule or reschedule your course at our facility.
- We have ramped up the cleaning of our office, every day, including sanitizing all surfaces, door handles, training equipment among other things.
- Washrooms & frequent touchpoint surfaces are cleaned upon opening, closing and every 2 hours throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer and wipes are available in the training area for use by both staff and customers.
Candidates are encouraged to bring their own face masks and gloves. If you are not able to bring your own mask and gloves, protective face mask kits are available at the course for a nominal fee.
We are ready to serve you!
At PERRI-MED FIRST-AID TRAINING, we believe it is our responsibility to do our part in mitigating the spread of Covid-19 based on the most up to date information.
We’ve got you covered:
Your business is very important to us and we intend to try and limit the impacts or effects this may have on your training experience. It is our primary concern to ensure that our customers, instructors and community remain safe.
We continue to take important steps to help you stay protected.
We continue to monitor the Covid-19 situation closely and are following the latest guidance from local, provincial and federal health authorities, including the:
- Public Health Agency of Canada: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak updates, symptoms, prevention, travel, preparation
- The Government of Ontario: (Coronavirus)
We’ll keep you informed.
We are committed to keeping our lines of communication open to inform you of the latest developments. For more information about how PERRI-MED FIRST-AID TRAINING is responding to COVID-19 and how it affects you, refer back to our website for updates, or contact us at 1-888-807-3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org anytime, we’re here to help.